Monday, April 9, 2012

Hey Ozzie my name is Game Over


Big news here. We no longer do CALL-IN orders from Gyro Plus. I suspected that they were giving all of the long bad runs to us and all the short good ones to 2dollar. Essentially, I felt that we were being treated as a crutch for 2dollar when they could not handle the orders. We are now a force in town and better than this game. Whether I was 2dollars crutch or not these CALL-IN orders are more trouble than they are worth. (Something I also told chompmenus this morning cause I upset "their" customers for not delivering "their" food on Easter and wanted me to cover the $20 they spent ensuring "their" customers were taken care of. Please chomp your customer service is pretty much the polar opposite of ours. Been telling them since Day 1 get on board or get run over. The clock is ticking as I grow stronger and stronger with each passing day) If in fact my suspicion about Gyro Plus is correct then I have a few questions for them. This is the same question I asked Warren the assclown out on archer road. WHY DID U GIVE ME ANY OF YOUR CALL-INS IN THE FIRST PLACE? WHY AM I BACK IN GAINESVILLE? WAS IT BECAUSE 2 DOLLAR WAS DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB?   GAME OVER BITCH
..........endless piles of them

HEY DON'T MISS THE COMMENTS FOR THIS POST. SEE HOW THE WHOLE THING PLAYED OUT!

2 comments:

  1. BTW UPDATE: Just got a call from Ozzy. I told James to tell him I'm not here. He may be dropping us completely. He may be telling me he is now forwarding the phones. I am gonna let this whole thing stew for a min. I may have overplayed my hand or I may have played it perfectly. My gut is telling me this is bad. I ask all my restaurants the same thing. Money or dicks? He may LOVE the cock more than I thought. The suspense is killing me! #omg

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Gamble Paid Off Bigtime! Just talked to the man. He chose MONEY! He will be forwarding his phone-in delivery orders to us by the end of the week! GAME OVER.

    ReplyDelete