Friday, April 13, 2012

It always been my world NOW its time to play by my rules

Dues have been paid. Word is out. My rules now. It is time to impose my will. I do know I have gone insane. These insane conditions are what legends are made from. It all ends in a few short weeks and at that point Dylan is in charge. Lack of sleep combined with everyone's bullshit has not been easy but this week I am making a conscious effort to take a stand. I am past the point of diminishing return on everyone. AND IT FEELS GREAT. As crazy as I am all I have ever wanted for me or ANYONE is WHAT is deserved.. WHAT is fair and just? 10 months of 15-40min . GAME OVER !!!

This goes for everyone I come into contact with. Chomp, Restaurants, Customers, Drivers, Office, EVERYONE the party is OVER. Come correct or don't come at all. I will not have a problem with you if you are not a problem for me. I AM DEDICATED TO WHAT IS FAIR AND DESERVED. If you are a good customer/restaurant/employee then you will get EXCELLENT service. HOWEVER, if you are not then you WILL BE held accountable for your actions.

I have not worn UNDERWEAR let alone had clean clothes in 6 weeks. I AM DONE WITH EVERYONE'S BULLSHIT. Not because it feels so great but because at this point me putting up with it is actually hurting the company. 15-40 minutes for 10 straight months THE WORD HAS GOTTEN OUT. NOW INSTEAD OF EVERYONE'S BULLSHIT I NEED TO FOCUS MY ENERGY ON GROWN ASS MEN AND WOMEN. Party is over. Getting to this point has not been easy but such is life. HEY EVERYBODY THIS IS LIFE OR DEATH TO ME. I AM SO DEDICATED RIGHT NOW AND YOU BETTER BE TOO with whatever role you choose for yourself here. EVERYONE WHO COMES INTO CONTACT WITH ME AND MY COMPANY NEEDS TO BE A GROWN ASS MAN OR WOMAN.

Is that asking too much? Is that unreasonable? This is what is fair. This is what is just. God forbid I make people be held accountable for their actions. Ya I know growing up sucks trust me I tried as hard as I have to resist it myself. Being a child is very comforting but NOT ON MY TIME ANYMORE.

THIS IS LIFE OR DEATH FOR ME and I am the greatest of all time. 15-40 min 17hrs/day 7days/week.

GAME OVER. In 3 weeks I will be human again. If I scare you off til then please do me a favor AND GO HOME AND SUCK YOUR MOTHER'S DICK AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE!

4 comments:

  1. What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent thoughts were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on the internet is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am damaged goods. 17hrs/day 7 days /week. please kill me.

    ReplyDelete